Exupery International School will award up to ten full and partial scholarships to gifted students all over the world for entrance in Grades 10 and 11 in the next Academic Year.
Scholarships are open to applicants who have completed grade 9 or 10 of their current school and are interested to continue their education at one of the most internationally recognized programs - IB or A Level. The scholarships are open to both boarding and day pupils.
Application deadline: April 20, 2021.
Applicants of Exupery International School Scholarship Program must:
- The applicant must have been a pupil of a public school for at least the last two years;
- English level of B2 or higher;
- A strong academic background reflected in the Academic Transcript from the current school;
- Applicants must demonstrate achievements in academic (Regional or National Olympiads) and extracurricular activities through a portfolio of certificates.
- Submit an Enquiry form through parents: https://exupery.lv/enquiry;
- Provide the following additional documents to the admission team (email@example.com):
- Motivation letter (up to 600 words) describing applicant’s motivation to study at EIS;
- Academic transcript from the current school for the last two years;
- Certificates of achievements for the last two years.
- Participate in English test and an Interview with scholarship committee.
The Scholarship committee will review all the applications and provide results by the end of April 2021.
The amount of each scholarship may vary and covers up to 100% of the EIS tuition for day or boarding fee for the 2021/22 Academic Year:
- Full scholarship will cover 100% tuition or boarding fee, while will not cover fees for food or school deposit or any extra fees (exam fees, travel etc);
- Partial scholarship will cover proportion of tuition or boarding fee and will not cover annual Enrolment fee/deposit, fees for food or school or any extra fees (exam fees, travel etc).
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact EIS Admission Team:
+371 266 22 777 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.