The first talk of the cycle will be presented by Dima Zicer, educator, author of books on pedagogy, host of the «Love Not Discipline» project, director of the Institute of Informal Education and «Apelsin» school.
It often seems that parenthood brings not only warmth and love into our lives, but also a whole lot of problems. Need to discipline the kid sometimes turns into a true struggle between parents and children.
What if we could do different? What if we could seaze fight or discipline and just love?! We actually can. Pedagogical stand-up by Dima Zicer helps to reassess the most pending parenting issues and have a good laugh along the way:
- How to make life with children comfortable, bright and happy?
- How to stop tormenting both kids and yourself?
- How to understand better your own very precious self, nearest and dearest as well as kids?
- How to find “me-time”, time for kids and significant others?
- How to react to annoying repetitive cases in a new way?