- The following additional documents should be sent to EIS admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. All supporting documents must be provided before the application deadline on March 22, 2023:
1. Academic transcript from the current school for the last two years (provided in English);
2. Certificates of achievements for the last two years;
3. A completed application for EIS High School (the link will be sent by EIS Admission).
- Students should be ready to participate in online English and academic assessment tests and Interviews with the EIS Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee will review all applications, keep applicants informed about next steps, and provide results by the end of April 2023.
The amount of each scholarship may vary and will cover up to 90% of the EIS yearly fees for day or boarding for the 2023/24 Academic Year. The scholarship will cover a major part of tuition or boarding fees, but will not cover expenses for food or the school deposit, or any extra expenses such as exam fees, travel, visa applications, etc. A full breakdown of EIS fees can be found here: https://u.exupery.lv/6f
Please note that students from outside Latvia that wish to study in LV will need to apply for a visa or residence permit. Please take into consideration that obtaining visas and /or permits is the responsibility of the applicant’s family. More information about study permits: https://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/